Friday, March 7, 2014

Almighty Flavor Contest

    As some of you may or may not know, Louise's Sweets is having a contest where you can create your own flavor. Not only do you have the satisfaction of getting your creative juices flowing, but you also get a dozen cookies, once a month, for three months!
   Imagine a flavor you've always wanted, coming to life. Simply click on the link at the bottom of this page, and submit your flavor (along with three optional ingredients.) Voting starts this Monday, and your flavor could be one of three chosen!
   However, picking only three flavors has proven to be a challenge. I have to make sure ingredients are readily available for the flavors I do pick, and then I have to meticulously taste test each one to make sure it's up to my standards. Probably the most rewarding part will be when the winners come to my store to pick up the flavor they envisioned.
   There are many reasons to run a contest, and just as many to enter. The thrill of winning free stuff, the bragging rights of knowing your flavor was chosen, the anticipation as you wonder what flavors were chosen, the feeling when the dust settles and you see the three finalists...... Well, maybe I'm being dramatic.   
    Contestants are able to submit as many different flavors as they want, so if there are a lot of ideas bouncing around in your head, let them all out. Maybe you'll come up with something sweet and simple, or wacky and far out. I love seeing all your great ideas! Make sure to read the contest rules carefully, and while you're at it, if you haven't already, give my page a like! I've seen a lot of great entries so far, and I look forward to seeing more.

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/LouisesSweets


Contest link: https://www.facebook.com/LouisesSweets?sk=app_451684954848385&brandloc=DISABLE&app_data=dlt-1

No comments:

Post a Comment